If you enter a misspelled resource in Cydia then each time that Cydia updates its repositories the following error will be displayed:
BAD URL - data can not be fetched because of Bad URL.
To resolve this issue:
1. Connect your iPhone and desktop/laptop to a the same wireless access point and note down the IP address assigned to the iPhone under the wireless settings.
2. SCP into your iPhone using WinSCP or a similar SCP client, use the iPhone IP address noted in item 1.
3. Browse to: /private/etc/apt/sources.list.d/ using the SCP client.
4. Download a copy of cydia.list to your computer.
5. Edit cydia.list on your computer, delete the invalid (bad) URL.
6. Re-upload cydia.list to /private/etc/apt/sources.list.d/, overwriting the old file.
7. Refresh Cydia on your iPhone, the problem should be fixed.