The following GSM call forwarding codes may be used to enable and manage call forwarding options on iPhone devices.
Forward service: All Calls
Cancel & Deregister: ##21#
Cancel & Retain: #21#
Forward service: If Busy
Cancel & Deregister: ##67#
Cancel & Retain: #67#
Forward service: If Not Answered
Activate: *61*phone_number# Continue reading “iPhone Call Forwarding Codes”
Steve, the guy who was behind PushFix 2.0 (the first real fix for Push Notifications) for unlocked iPhones and Blacksn0w RC2 fix for iPhone 3.1.3 has just released Blacksn0w RC2 for iOS 4. This version of blacksn0w is basically a repackaged version of the original unlock released by geohot, and the binaries which were recently released by MSFT Guy for 05.11.07 baseband on iPhone 3GS, running iOS 4.0 GM (formerly iPhone OS 4).
Via Redmond Pie.
- Spirit is an untethered jailbreak for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch on the latest firmwares.
- Spirit is not a carrier unlock.
- If you currently are using a tethered jailbreak, you have to restore to use Spirit. Do not upgrade if you use an unlock on an iPhone 3G or 3GS.
- Any iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch on firmware 3.1.2, 3.1.3, or 3.2.
- An activated device: one not stuck on the Connect to iTunes or Emergency Call screen.
- Any version of iTunes 9 (including 9.1.1).
- Syncing with iTunes before trying this is highly recommended.
Note: On iPad, all this is still sort of beta. Some packages in Cydia, not designed for iPad, might screw up your system and require you to restore. Be careful. (And no, Cydia’s appearance is not final.)
Download for Windows here. Download for Mac here.
If you enter a misspelled resource in Cydia then each time that Cydia updates its repositories the following error will be displayed:
BAD URL - data can not be fetched because of Bad URL.
To resolve this issue:
1. Connect your iPhone and desktop/laptop to a the same wireless access point and note down the IP address assigned to the iPhone under the wireless settings.
2. SCP into your iPhone using WinSCP or a similar SCP client, use the iPhone IP address noted in item 1.
3. Browse to: /private/etc/apt/sources.list.d/ using the SCP client.
4. Download a copy of cydia.list to your computer.
5. Edit cydia.list on your computer, delete the invalid (bad) URL.
6. Re-upload cydia.list to /private/etc/apt/sources.list.d/, overwriting the old file.
7. Refresh Cydia on your iPhone, the problem should be fixed.
Question: How do I perform a hard reset on the HTC 3G?
1. With the device turned on, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the RESET button with the stylus tip.
2. Release the RESET button, but continue pressing the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons until you see this message on the screen:
Warning! Your device will be set back to factory default settings. Please ensure any additional installed programs and/or user data have been backed up before a hard reset is performed.
3. Release the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.